We accompany our clients and their architects from the initial design phase to completion, ensuring the final product corresponds to the highest standards.
We audit existing buildings and energy systems to help clients clearly define their projects.
With our architectural partners, we design high-performance and environmentally responsible buildings that are also easy to maintain and cost-effective.
Our sector-specific knowledge allows us to work on buildings of all kinds. Aided by a large array of technical skills in the latest technologies, we make sure our buildings meet today’s standards while being flexible to adapt to future use.
We undertake our studies with the goal of finding the best cost/performance ratio for our clients.
EGPI provides the following services:
Assistance and consulting
- Technical and energy audits, feasibility studies, economic appraisals with Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) model
- Public assistance, advice to investors and tenants
- Operations & maintenance assistance, commissioning
Design & Project Management
- Initiation and Planning, design stage management
- Construction stage management
- Cost estimating, budget management and cost control
- Schedule management, monitoring and control, commissioning
- BIM design and construction process
HVAC and plumbing engineering
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning innovative technologies
- Sustainable and value-add solutions
- Energy Modeling, basic load calculations
- Indoor air quality & moisture control
- Plumbing (Domestic water system, fixtures, sanitary sewer and storm water systems, medical fluids)
- Power, electrical and wiring systems (LV/HV)
- Emergency generation and distribution systems (generators, UPS)
- Lighting design
- Smart building systems, communication, instrumentation & control systems
Fire protection engineering
- Fire sprinklers, standpipes, deluge, foam, CO2, water storage tanks
- Detection & alarm system
- Special hazards systems
- Smoke management
- Construction methods consulting, bioclimatic design and renovation
- Carbon footprinting and strategic reduction, bio-based materials
- Sustainable operations consulting
- Energy modelling, life cycle analysis